ePortfolio Ambassadors are early adopters of the Digication platform to support teaching, learning, and assessment across the institute. They have dipped their toes into developing reflective and responsive pedagogical practices by working with students to archive and curate their learning at various points in their education at Pratt. The ePortfolio Ambassador group will showcase these early steps into working with ePortfolios by sharing their works in progress at a celebratory event through the Center for Teaching and Learning in early Fall 2019.
Sacha Frey – Adjunct Instructor, Humanities & Media Studies
Maria Baker – Visiting Instructor, PIC Integrative Courses
The ePortfolio Ambassadors will work on:
- Reflecting on ePortfolio practice, highlighting platform affordances and challenges, in order to help inform ePortfolio Leadership Team on ways to better support ePortfolio users moving forward.
- Conducting assignment, course, or program assessment as appropriate
- Planning next phase of ePortfolio practice, identifying changes to be made based on past experience.
- Meeting with ePortfolio team to plan and prepare showcase.
- Showcasing ePortfolio practice for Pratt community as work-in-progress with slideshow/ presentation for celebration.
- Writing up a brief reflective report/ OR creating an ePortfolio to archive experience & learning through the process of teaching with ePortfolios.