We started collecting recommendations for additional useful resources. We’ll keep updating this post with new resources as they come our way.
General Resources, tips and tutorials:
- Google Hangout Tutorial
- A more comprehensive Google Tutorial: http://www.marilynsguide.com/
- Here is the official Google site on Teaching from Home
- Distance Design Education
- Re-sharing the UDL guidelines for those who need a refresher
- Academic Continuity: Staying true to teaching values and objectives in the face of course interruptions by Terence Day.
- Lessons learned from a SoTL study on remote teaching: a conversation with Terence Day.
- Digication Faculty Guide
- Teaching online in a Pinch – document and self-paced course
- Copyright and Remote teaching resources
- Global Learning Online resources from FIU
- Free resources for those who are new to virtual learning
- Mindfulness and contemplative resources
- Free course on the ‘Science of Wellbeing‘ *Let us know if you sign up, a group of us are taking it together, so we can share with you our resources and conversations.
- Virtual Breath Breaks by MindfulPratt: Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays 12:30 – 1:00.
- Stress Reduction Workshop for Faculty and Staff on April 3
Art and Creative community resources:
- Specific resources for the BFA areas
- 2500 museums you can visit online
- Emergency Resources for the Creative Community
- Resources for Artists
- Museum memberships
- Public Pedagogy: shared syllabi from college art teachers for college art teachers
- Online art and design instruction during Covid19 Facebook Group
Industrial Design resources:
- Design in the Time of Corona Newsletter by Amanda H.
- Industrial Design suggestions shared by Amanda H.
SLAS Suggestions and Tools:
Do you have a website, resource or practice you’d like to share with your colleagues? Send us an email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to share it here!