Do you need assistance with Canvas? If you’ve looked through our online training options and have additional questions or technical difficulties, we have three options for synchronous training in the Fall 2021 semester.
Topic-Specific Canvas Office Hours in Week 2 of Classes
Thanks for joining us at the synchronous Canvas training sessions! Recordings posted here from the following training sessions:
- Canvas Modules and Pages;
- Creating Quizzes and Assignments on Canvas;
- Canvas Gradebook;
- Attendance on Canvas and Q&A.
Daily Virtual Office Hours
If you’ve looked through our online training options and have additional questions or technical issues with topics such as:
- How to set up courses (home page, seeing students, organizing content)?
- What are modules, pages, navigation, files, and how do I use them?
- How do I copy material into new course shells?
- How do I add a course syllabus and contact information?
- How do I publish my courses?
- How do I grade assignments on Canvas?
- How do I take attendance on Canvas?
- Do all of the links in my course work?
Or if you would like a Graduate Assistant’s perspective on your online course structure and the clarity of your online course materials;
Join our virtual office hours. These office hours happen Monday-Friday from 3-4pm, simply click here to join at the specified date and time.
If this time does not work for you or you would like to schedule a more in-depth one-on-one session with a Student Tech Consultant (link for one-on-one appointments coming soon).
In-Person EdTech Office Hours
If you have questions about:
- Incorrect course information on Canvas;
- Future updates to Canvas;
- Canvas course blueprints;
- Course templates;
- Custom HTML/CSS for courses;
- Mastery Paths;
- Question banks and new quizzes migration;
- Crosslisting courses;
- Interactive video content;
- External apps;
- Or other advanced technical questions about Canvas,