Join First-Year Conversations Across Disciplines for this roundtable discussion, and feel free to share the information with your students.
September 14: 12:30 – 2:00pm on Zoom.
Please register here for CHOICES, a first-year conversation.
Please join us for a roundtable discussion that explores how the theme of CHOICES is defined, deployed, and materialized across practices and disciplines. While the event is designed for first-year students who will concurrently be exploring this concept in their classes, everyone in the Pratt community – students, faculty, and staff – is warmly welcome to attend for this exciting interdisciplinary conversation. This is the second installment in the biannual First-Year Conversations series, a regularly recurring set of conversations exploring how fundamental concepts are transformed when taken up by artists, thinkers, and practitioners working in different media and disciplines.
- Michael Su, Visiting Associate Professor, Undergraduate Architecture
- Bethany Ides, Adjunct Associate Professor, Humanities and Media Studies
- Rhonda Schaller, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
- Amy Ballmer, Chair of Library
- Micki Spiller, Adjunct Associate Professor CCE, Foundation
- Bria Pickel-Fridman, History of Art and Design Alumni
- Katie Hale, Associate Director for Residential Life and Housing
[pdfjs-viewer url=”https%3A%2F%2Fprattctl.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F304%2F2021%2F08%2FChoices2021-poster-clickable.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=800px fullscreen=true download=true print=true]