CTL 2021 Fellows Showcase
The CTL is excited to invite everyone in the Pratt community to attend the 2021 CTL Fellows Showcase event on Friday, Feb 11 from noon – 1:30 pm.
The Faculty Fellowship is a year-long commitment where selected faculty work on projects that advance department-specific and/or cross-disciplinary strategies to improve classroom and studio curriculum, practices and inclusive pedagogies.
The Fellows Showcase will highlight the projects of the following faculty:
- James Lipovac, Foundation – Gradeless Assessment- New Ways to Support and Challenge Faculty
- Monica Maceli, School of Information – Social and Ethical Issues in Computing
- Leonel Ponce, School of Architecture – Building The Just Classroom: A Collaborative Resource Bank for Community-Based Environmental and Climate Justice Curriculum
- Tori Purcell, School of Art – Decentering the Frame: expanded ways of knowing
- Irina Schneid, School of Design – Participatory Education: Supporting Community Engagement Within and Beyond the Classroom
- Nancy Smith, School of Information – From…Rethinking UX Education from a Design Justice Perspective…to…Multispecies Environmental Justice Design Methods
- Peter De Staebler, School of Liberal Arts – ReThinking the HAD Survey
We look forward to showcasing these wonderful research projects to the Pratt community. We hope you’ll join us to learn from and connect with the Fellows, as well as congratulate them on their accomplishments!